Our members live all about the Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and West Virginia panhandle area. Email addresses and telephone numbers for the volunteer coordinators of the many events are listed with information about the event; it is best to contact them directly.
Shepherdstown Music & Dance can also be reached by U.S. mail at:
Shepherdstown Music and Dance
P.O. Box 1293
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Membership and Mailing List Questions
You can join our email list and get updates on all of our events by filling out the form by clicking here.
Contact anyone on this page about becoming a member of Shepherdstown Music and Dance. Your annual membership fee ($15/individual, $25/family) supports traditional dance and music, and gives you reduced price admission to our dances and concerts. You can join by mail by sending your membership fee to the address above.
Changes to membership term effective November 2015
SMaD memberships run for a calendar year from the date purchased. We encourage you to renew at the start of the season to help us better keep track of your memberships. We hope to have membership lists available at most events so that you can check the status of your membership and renew it, if needed. This is separate from our email list, which is free to all.
Please join us and support us in our mission! Further donations are fully tax-deductible and support us on our mission. Event fees do not always cover costs, so donations help us to provide you with more and better programs!
- See our current dance schedule
- Contact Joanie at (304) 263-2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Meara for hospitality questions at email@example.com
- Booking contact John Sauer (301) 542-3272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerts and Special Events
- Download the current Concert Series schedule (not available yet)
- See our current concert schedule
- Contact Joanie at (304) 263-2531 or email email@example.com email
2017-2018 Board of Directors
- President: Alex Shaw
- Vice President: Nick Blanton
- Secretary: Carline Shaw
- Treasurer: Alex Shaw
- Concert Chair: Joanie Blanton
- Dance Chair: John Sauer
- Hospitality Chair: Meara Cole
- Sound: Nick Blanton, John Sauer
- Interim Webmaster: Joanie Blanton
- Membership: Kay Smith
- Directors-at-Large: Kathy Bilton, Eric Bluntzer
There is currently openings for 2 more board members. Please talk to us if you would like to have a deeper role in making our concerts and dances more vibrant!